I am so happy to bring you an inspiring interview I gave with my good friend Naketa Thigpen. Check out her site at thigpro.com!
Key Points Mentioned
- Our experiences in our life have shaped us into who we are but it does not define us.
- There is a shame associated with being great, people might look at you and say, “Who does he think he is calling himself, “Super.” #shaketheshame just be AWESOME.
- It might be very difficult breaking expectations of family members because they associate you with being this one way.
- Being able to look at things from a variety of perspectives is important to being open minded about situations and figuring things out.
- It’s not bragging if you can do it.
Listen to the episode here!