How well do you know yourself?
I want you to take a good hard look at yourself in a mirror. How well do you know yourself, the person looking back at you in the mirror?
- What is that person’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What does that person like and dislike?
- What does that person find entertaining?
- What does that person enjoy doing with their spare time?
- What does that person do for a living?
- Does that person love their job?
- Does that person have a family or even want to have a family?
- Does that person get along with others?
- Is that person happy?
These questions and so many more need to be asked in order for you to be able to answer the question: “Do you Know Yourself?” It starts out as a simple question that unfolds into a lifetime of understanding… OWN YOUR BIOGRAPHY.
- In order to best understand others we need to understand ourselves first.
- In order to love others we must love ourselves first.
- In order to plot our future we must know our past.
We may not always like the person that is looking back at us in the mirror. We have the power to change that, starting with today. My motto for a very long-time has been “society starts with you” and in order to change society we must change our mindset first.
I challenge you to do this today, tomorrow and the day after until you have answered all of the questions truthfully. Become comfortable with yourself, in your own skin and own it all. We must love ourselves to the fullest because NO ONE will love us as much as we can love ourselves.