Hey everyone! I got to be a guest on an amazing episode of the Moms with Dreams podcast. Hosted by my friend Erica Gordon, who knows how to do a show intro that puts a tear in your eye.
This episode is one of the more intimate interviews that I’ve given so I definitely suggest you check it out!
About the episode
Helping people achieve their dreams has always been Joe Pardo’s goal in life. In early 2014, he left his family’s $100 million business to pursue his goal and became a 4th generation entrepreneur. Joe started the Dreamers Podcast soon after his exit from the family business to inspire others to dream big. He continues to give back and make an impact through this work with start-ups, afterschool programs and his educational conferences.
In this episode, Joe pulls back curtain and shares some of the not-so-glamorous moments in the life of an entrepreneur.
You’ll hear about:
- how Joe figured out what he was going to do with his life
- the power in going back to your childhood dream to connect with your purpose
- why you need to be super clear on what “the life of your dream” looks like before you can start living it
- being honest with yourself about what you’re willing to do to make your dream happen
- why you should know what you love to do and how you can bring that into your vision
- Joe’s philosophy for living a happy life (it’s easier than you think)
- being creative with your skills to generate income, especially when you’re brand new in business
- the struggle of being a full-time entrepreneur and some of Joe’s tips to help you get through those rough times