Rick Martinez is an award winning entrepreneur, nurse, veteran, speaker, and the founder of Project BINK.
Connect with Rick Martinez
Rick Martinez is an award winning entrepreneur, nurse, veteran, speaker, and the founder of Project BINK. He brings a wealth of experience – and tremendous passion – for impacting lives. His early business success prompted San Antonio Business Journal to name him one of the city’s “40 Under 40.” His first company, a medical services contracting company, would go on to become one of the US Small Business Administration’s Top 100 companies. Rick was awarded the prestigious Jefferson Award for public service, further embodying his spirit of giving back and serving others.
Before my interview with Rick Martinez, Matt and I tackle the following topics:
- Finishing up SuperJoePardo.com
- How important framing is when trying to be successful at explaining things
- We can be so much better at things that we aren’t good at if we give patience to the process
- Why I shouldn’t give up my on my dream due to the potential of a management position
- Kanye West and how being creative isn’t enough to operate a business
Shoot me your questions to [email protected].